RATES & PRICING
Here’s everything you want to know about my rates and pricing (but didn’t know how to ask.)
Are your rates hourly?
No, they’re not. Every project quote is value-based—which means you’re paying for the value and ROI of the finished product, not the time spent producing it.
My rates also include the following lovely advantages I can provide by not being on your full-time payroll:
- Quick turnaround time
- Industry knowledge on what works and what doesn’t
- Search engine optimization via long-tail keywords (when requested)
- Image gathering/creation (for blog content)
What price point do most projects start at?
One-time assignments (like blog posts) begin at $500/post, but vary depending on the required research and word count. Longer, more intensive content = higher price point.
Large projects (like website copy, messaging consulting, etc.) begin at $1850, and are also quoted based on scope.
Why do your prices start there?
Clients who decide to work with me do so because they believe in paying for a high-quality, conversion-oriented product—not just a finished product.
If your focus is keeping costs low (rather than amazing results), you’re in the wrong place.
What’s the process like for a new client?
Every new client goes through a three-step process.
- You answer a quick, five-question intake survey. This helps me better understand your needs, your core objectives, and what I can do to help you reach them.
- From there, if it sounds like a good fit, we’ll schedule a call so I can learn all of the details about your business and your specific project needs.
- Finally, I’ll send over an invoice for the work and a contract for the project, and once a 50% deposit has been paid, we’ll get started.
I never want you to have to “check up on me.” My goal is to keep you informed of where I’m at every three days with a status report.
This report includes what work has been completed, what I need from you to keep moving forward, and what I expect to accomplish in the coming days.
For smaller projects, I’ll often be finished before you can even think to ask how things are going.
Once the final product is delivered, I’ll send over the invoice for the remaining balance and ask you to complete a five-question exit survey.
1. Can I pay via credit card?
Of course! Your invoice will have a link that allows you to pay online with a credit card. Bank transfers are also welcome.
2. How many rounds of edits do I get?
Every project includes one round of edits. If you need additional edits after the first round, there is a project-based fee for additional work. This fee helps ensure we’re both on the same page from the start of the project.
3. How soon can you start?
I request at least a three-week lead-time for new projects. I typically have 1-2 openings for new clients each month, but those fill up quickly. The sooner we can start the conversation, the better.
If you need me RIGHT NOW: I’ll move you to the top of my to-do list, but a 25% fee will be tacked on for priority seating.